#1 KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
- Top Selling Flat Iron
- Produces a dark red color color when it reaches the maximum temperature in less than 30secs
- Tourmaline ceramic plates and multi-layer ceramic heating elements
- X-Heat generates negative ions to retain hair moisture and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
Why It's The Best: Developed by KQC, a leading brand in Korea, the X-Heat Flat Iron is designed by top engineers to produce absolute perfection. The X-Heat features top quality ceramic and tourmaline technology, that delivers a smooth, silky, frizz-free professional salon finish. Expect a damage-free experience by using ultra powerful ceramic heaters that provide precise and stable temperature. High-End performance for both professional salon or personal usage at home.
#2 Karmin G3 Salon Pro Pink Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
- Sleek ergonomic design: Very easy to use
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture)
- Reduces hair damage unlike other straighteners
- Micro chip temperature control infrared heat, flash quick heating
- Variable temperature settings for all hair types. The maximum temperature is 410F and the minimum temperature is 176F
- 3 Year Warranty
Why It's The Best: Karmin G3 delivers quick results. With its unique Micro Chip and Flash Quick Heating technology, gain precise temperature control and a maximum heat up to 420F in a matter of seconds. The G3 also comes in a smart ergonomic design for an easy straighten-curl-flip-styling experience.
#3 Cortex Solo450 Titanium Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1")
- Extremely powerful
- Titanium plates for healthier hair and a high gloss shine
- Professional Salon Model
- Adjustable temperature to 450F for easy use
- The innovative PTC ceramic heater heats up in a flash, with a stable temperature, while styling
- Dual voltage 110/220, 60Hz
- Made in Korea
Why It's The Best: The Cortex Solo450 is extremely powerful. It heats up to 450F while maintaining stable temperatures as you style. Many salons love using the Solo450 due to its ultra powerful performance. Features dual-voltage for international usage.